Through the mandatory regular health screening programmes, we aim to preserve a good health condition of foreign workers throughout their employment in Malaysia. Gear towards the underlying preventive measures of non-communicable and communicable diseases to ensure early detections and awareness of prevention is scaled up at the highest standard
We envision the 21st Century excellent organisation, moving forward at the core of our commitment to sustaining a progressive Foreign Workers’ Medical Examination System, for a healthy Malaysia
- To introduce products and services in line with world health trends.
- To capitalise on and strengthen our core competencies in health management.
- To uphold excellence throughout our extensive network of service providers.
- To continuously invest in and expand our human capital.
- To develop key growth areas for new business development.
- To build and fortify our relationship with the stakeholders